Thursday, December 13, 2007

End of the semester

I feel a great sense of pride by finishing this class. I was prepared for the worst. I didn't know how to see many things other than Microsoft Word and the internet. I thought I knew a lot about PowerPoint when i entered the class. From doing the assignments I noticed I didn't know as much as I should. I can no fly around the program and almost take advantage of all the special settings that make PowerPoints more fun and easy. I am still a little lost when it comes to Dreamweaver. That was really hard to figure out where to go and what needed to be done next. I did like creating an Imovie. Even though the quality is not that great I think that the program is awesome and easy to use. Now I know why youtube.com can get so many clips so fast on the internet. Well it was a good semester with extremely relevant learning.

No comments: